Entry Guidelines for the Light Up Lawrence County Christmas Lights Contest
- The contest is open to all Lawrence County Residents
- Entries must be submitted by December 12th at 4:00p.m.
- Entries can be submitted online using the form below, by mail to 25A Public Square or by dropping the application off at 25 Public Square (The Municipal Complex).
- All lights must be on by 6:00PM from December 12th through December 18th for judging.
- Addresses (NO NAMES) will be shared on the Main Street webpage for the community to be able to enjoy the lights.
- There will be Commercial and Residential Categories with 1st,2nd,and 3rd place winners with hundreds in prizes.
- Winners will be announced on December 19th at 8:30 a.m. on WDXE, posted on several Facebook pages and in the local newspapers.
- There is no fee required to enter the contest.
- First Impression 33.3%
- Design 33.3%
- Originality 33.3%
A big thanks to our contest sponsors: Lawrenceburg Utility Systems, Nationwide Insurance, One-Stop Medical and Valentine Enterprises.
Light Up Lawrence County Official Sponsors